We are really picking up speed here at WANDA MN HQ! We’ve got lots of events, meetings and campaigns going and are eager for you to join us! Check out what’s happening this week!
Eat, Drink & Raise Money With Us
205 E Hennepin Ave
The Wailing Loons
Fancy Cocktails & Wine
Small Plates & Artisan Chocolates
Silent Auction & Raffle
Cover is whatever you can afford
All proceeds to benefit the WANDA MN Spring Conference
CAN’T ATTEND? DONATE!
Here are 5 ways YOU can contribute to making the difference:
1. DONATE online via Generosity starting Monday April 3rd!
2. MATCH your donation. Check and see if your employer will match your donation and increase how much we raise by May 6th, 2017
3. SHARE this Generosity link via social media
4. FOLLOW us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
5. ATTEND the WANDA MN Spring Conference powered by Eventbrite
Your donation will help cover the costs of:
- Documentation (photos + video)
- Venue (including insurance)
|WE WANT YOU!
Our teams are plugging away, but there is lots of work to be done and many ways to join. Reach out and connect with us!
Our current list of teams:
- Commtech (Communications/Technology/Social Media
- ConferencePlan (Logistics/Networking/Workshops)
- Fundraising (Events, Sponsors)
- *NEW* Greater Minnesota (Development & Support of regional Chapters)
- Media (Press, Message)
- SelfCare (Ideas/Resources/EventPlanning)
Shoot us an email
and let us know how you’d like to help!
CONFERENCE PLANNING UPDATE:
Our superstar designer Jessica Karels debuted an early version of the social networking tool we plan to roll out at the Spring Conference. This dynamic tool will allow organizations and individuals from across Minnesota to plug into resources, activities and actions based upon needs, interests and skills. It will also allow organizations to share what they are doing and their upcoming projects and activities. We are smitten and can’t wait to share!
We’ve started to outline two tracks for our conference: a track for those interested in activism and one for those interested in advocacy. The days will start and end together, but these tracks will allow attendees to easily plug into the sessions that best suit their interests.
To View our Full Newsletter and subscribe for updates, click here: http://eepurl.com/cJ77sX